• Elwood


Updated: Jan 19

The name used by BioWall ( to describe the study of living walls and vertical greening systems. This includes 'green walls','living walls' and 'vertical gardens' which have growth medium supported on the vertical face rather than the base of the face (in a planter or garden bed).

If you are interested in Living Walls and Living Wall Plants please check out our other Blogs

'Go Green' with BioWall.

44 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All